题 目：The Agile change in the software industry and what it means for you
时 间：2016年5月11日下午15：15 -16：50（周三）
主持人：Christoph Schubert 博士
Julien is the Consulting Director of OutSofting, an active Agile Consultant (MBA, Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT), Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Program Consultant (SPC) and a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)). His specialties are the business and management aspects of Agile development, Scrum, Kanban, Lean software development, Agile management and Lean Startup. Julien is a pioneer at providing Lean Startup, certified Lean Kanban and management 3.0 (Agile management) and SAFe trainings and coaching in China. Julien’s focus is to coach leaders to design learning organizations that can create the right products and constantly improve their overall product development flow.
The goal of the presentation is to provide to the students an overview of Agile development and what that would mean for them.
The following topics will be covered:
- What is Agile development and why is it better?
- Why is Agile development difficult and what makes it work?
- Overview of what the different Agile methods are and how they work together.
- What I would have liked to know about the industry when I started.
- As a soon-to-be IT professional, what are the critical skills for you to acquire early in your careers and how should you prepare.